comenius2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure of the Puss in Boots and the Frog King

2 posters

Go down

The Adventure of the Puss in Boots and the Frog King Empty The Adventure of the Puss in Boots and the Frog King

Post  prenner Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 am

Once upon a time there lived a cat near a big forest. He wore boots and a bagpack and so he was called „Puss in Boots“. Some day he jumped happily at the border of a well because in the morning he fetched his mended boots from the shoemaker. By accidents one of his boots fell into the water. To his great joy he saw a green frog with a golden crown hopping out of the forest. Quickly he called the frog: „Hey! Do you have a free minute? My boot fell into the well and
I can´t swim, dear frog. Could you save my boot from the depths of the well?“
The frog replied: “Why should I do this? But maybe I’ll help you if you do me a favour...

prenner

Back to top Go down

The Adventure of the Puss in Boots and the Frog King Empty Re: The Adventure of the Puss in Boots and the Frog King

Post  Nonow Mon May 03, 2010 7:19 pm

In exchange for your help : "Could you get my magic stick from the tree near the well ? " As the frog goes down to retrieve the winged boot from the bottom of the well, the cat climbs up the top of the tree and catches the stick.
They swop their objects and thank each other. Before leaving, the cat says : " Thanks to you, a terrible catastrophe might be avoided ! " He them put's on his boot and flies off..
After one hour in the air, he catches sight of the dark flames of the volcan, getting thicker and thicker and making the sky darker.
Suddenly, the cat feels some mouvement inside his bag...
Nonow
Nonow

Back to top Go down