comenius2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

................ Empty ................

Post  baddream Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:59 am

Hi ! My name is Kévin, i come from Cabannes in Provence. My english is not great so...
I'm sixteen and i was born in March. I used to do judo and American football but i don't play anymore because i prefer to be a couch potato who eats candy in front of the T.V., but i'm not fat though !

I'm a student at R.Schuman technical school in E.D.P.I. and we use Solidworks in our computer work.
At the week-end, I go to see my friends and play "pro evolution soccer", it's a good game! My favorite season is Summer because i can go to the beach. At the fast-food restaurant, i usually eat one or two burgers, some potatoes with a "sprite" xD.

My msn address is "seximeta@hotmail.fr" because i like the manga character "Naruto". I don't want to give you my phone number because i don't know you yet.

Bye ! lol! afro flower elephant study scratch geek jocolor queen king farao rendeer santa cherry albino Sleep drunken bom cheers Basketball affraid affraid affraid affraid confused bounce rabbit pig monkey cat

Last edited by baddream on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

baddream

Back to top Go down

................ Empty Re: ................

Post  baddream Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:35 am

yop, we are back... it's so cool -__-"

baddream

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum