comenius2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, it's Nonow

2 posters

Go down

Hey, it's Nonow Empty Hey, it's Nonow

Post  Nonow Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:42 am

Hello, my name is Manon but I prefer Nonow. Very Happy
    I'm from Saint Andiol in Provence. I'm seventeen and I was born on 20th September 1992. My English is poor but I try...
    I used go dancing twice a week and I used to play volleyball once a week last year ut this year I don't do anything. I study EDPI ( Study and definition of industrial products) at Rober Schuman Technical School.
    At the week end, I spend time on the computer, I watch and read mangas and I write poems or novels. My favorite seasons is winter because it's a beautiful season with snow flakes (about once or twice a year in Provence) I like a cats and penguins. I don't like chocolate.
    I have one sister and two little brothers. I have a cat and a dog . Pegue is the cat and Easy is the dog.
    I listen to music; Rock, Pop Rock, Hard Rock... My favorite groups are Nightwish, AC/DC, Lafee, Orange Range... My favorite song is Highway to Hell of AC/DC.
    I don't know my nature but i am bad-tempered... I'm chatty and happy. I have always a smile on my face. My life is fun !
    And My Best Friend is Flo (Florence Degioanni) What a Face

Good Bye and See You ! Razz
Nonow
Nonow

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's Nonow Empty Re: Hey, it's Nonow

Post  Neliel Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:53 pm

cat miaouououoououououuuu
Neliel
Neliel

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's Nonow Empty Re: Hey, it's Nonow